Bobbi Pack (Dec. 22, 2013) Did you know that The Air Transport Association expects 43.6 million passengers to travel on U.S. airplanes over the holidays? WOW, that is a ton of people. Do you think they all will be little Elves or Scrooges?
If your family is trying to figure out the best way to get through the lines at security and the unpredictable traffic to the airport-follow these holiday airport travel tips and you will arrive at your final destination as a happy elf.
1. Take an early morning flight.
2. Pack light.
3. Arrive early.
4. Be organized and have a plan for getting through security.
5. Get to know your airport.
6. Check the road conditions before you leave your house for the airport.
7. Check to make sure your flight is leaving on-time.
8. If you have small kiddos plan to put them in the stroller or carry them, this will be faster than letting them walk. 😉
9. Wake up with plenty of time to get ready/have breakfast/check the house twice/check your list twice and not rush around your house.
10. Remember it is the holidays so leave your house with rosy-cheeks and a cheerful smile on your face.
Bobbi is the proud wife of Mike, an active duty Army Soldier and mother of two amazing Army kiddos and two loving four-legged Army kiddos as well. Bobbi is currently stationed with her family in North Carolina and is loving it. You can check out more of Bobbi’s blogs, military deals and discounts at http://www.mymilitarysavings.com .
(Photo by AAA.com)