Coronado, CA (February 25, 2014) MyMilitarySavings.com, the #1 shopping network for military families around the world today announced record growth and digital engagement for FY 2013. In January of this year, MyMilitarySavings.com announced new ownership under bBIG Communications, a new digital marketing firm formed by the merger of three companies including MyMilitarySavings.com, ActionPak Marketing, and Market Tactics, Inc. The primary focus for bBIG Communications will be the expansion of staff, technology, and services in support of the MyMilitarySavings.com digital
platform over the next 24-36 months.
Key 2013 milestones achieved by MyMilitarySavings.com include:
• Consistently achieved month over month growth in Authorized Shopper Memberships since site launch in 2011, with an overall 2013 increase of 34% and 2014 member estimates topping 100,000 authorized military families
• 81% increase in advertiser participation including blue chip brands Captain Morgan, Campbell’s, Del Monte, Pepsi, Tylenol, Hillshire Farms, Mott’s and others.
• Recently ranked in the top 23,000 visited U.S. websites as ranked by Alexa Rankings with an average of over 2,900 daily page views
• Dramatic rise in social media engagement over the past 12 months with average monthly Facebook post views reaching just under 4 million, and a record high of 28.8 million post views recorded in fourth quarter of 2013
• Continued innovation of in-store integration and the release of new features on the MyMilitarySavings.com platform including a new Coupon Matching program in May ’13, Hot Deals Page in July, Custom Recipes Page in November, as well as a next generation “MY Shopping List” app with over 45,000 grocery items enabling shoppers to dynamically build, print, and view customized shopping lists via mobile devices
“We strategically utilize MyMilitarySavings.com resources to preemptively communicate our promotions
and offers to military families,” states Brian Trawick, Vietnam Veteran and Key Account Manager
for the Military, BIC Consumer Products USA. “The customized back-end marketing data provided
by MyMilitarySavings.com is proving to reconfirm the decisions we are making to advance our digital,
social, mobile and email relationships with the Military Community.” Established in 2011 by the father and son team of Denny and David Gibson, MyMilitarySavings.com is a growing digital, mobile, and social media community designed for the military channel, a global market representing over 12 million shoppers and more than $20 billion in annual sales.